Sunday, January 4, 2009

An angel and an embroidery

we had a good six and a half hour trip down to visit family yesterday where we will be staying for a week although it did rain most of the way. It was good to see the New Zealand countryside again.

I thought I would take photos of more things that have been given away. This angel was made so long ago, I'd forgotton about it. My Sister has it up each Christmas.
This is the very first piece of Stumpwork embroidery that I ever did, also given to my sister as a midwifery graduation gift in 2000.

4 comments:

Lurline said...

Amazing you posting from New Zealand - am sure you are having fun! Love your giveaways!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Anonymous said...

I just love all the things you make.

cheers
Christine

Unknown said...

Your Stumpwork is just Divine...haven't had a go at this as yet..but do Admire anyone that does.
cheers

Browndirtcottage said...

oooouuuu Lovely!!!